On my walk in to work today, it was very easy to notice how nice the weather was. Yeah, I was kinda tired of bitching about the weather in my blog too. However, there are pros and cons to this.
– Nice weather, less cold,
– sunlight… and for those of us who are prone to SAD, this is a good thing. Happiness is nice.
– Flowers! Leaves and green things growing.
– i’m totally looking forward to getting on my bike again.
– Flowers! As in, I haven’t planted any and I really don’t want to. I really liked not having to deal with lawn and gardening.
– Slush. Lots and lots of slush. As a pedestrian, this is not good. I’ll need to invest in Wellingtons. :p
Hmmm, it looks like the pros outweigh the cons. So Spring is okay. However, experienced Southern Ontario residents know that winter always takes one last dump, usually in and around the spring break area, so I’ll just wait for that then be all happy about spring.